Online Stock Builder
Welcome to our online order/stock configurator page. If you wish to start your order on line rather than call it in, this page is designed as a tool to help you select a stock that best fits your shooting needs. It will show you a list of standard options that is available for each stock based on the type of action that you have selected.
This page does not contain all of our stocks or options. However it does contain the stocks and options that make up about 98% of all our orders. For the other 2%, you can still use it to get your order going if you like or you can always email us or call in and talk to one of our customer service personnel. We will be more than happy to walk you though all the options and give you recommendations if you desire.
Once you have selected your stock type and all of the options available for your build specs. You will be prompted to the summary page. Here you will see a complete breakdown of the stock and options that you selected along with a price summary. You can print this page out if you wish or hit the Submit button to place your order via email. Once the office receives your order, a customer service person will contact you with a production number for your stock and a verification of the build specs. On standard orders there is no deposit required. Once your stock is with in a few weeks of shipping, the office will email you a break down of the invoice. At that time you can send us a check if you like or we take MasterCard/visa over the phone. Payment is not due till the day the stock ships.
Left handed configuration available, select LEFT HANDED STOCK in the 'options' section of the Stock Builder
New stock for this year, the Elite Hunter Series are not in the Stock Builder yet. We are in a process of updating the system, please give us few weeks. You can see basic pricing on the Service/Price List page, or you can call us for pricing and configuration options at (816) 283-3334 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org